DIPC Bonus Plan


Join Now

1. Introduction of DIPC

The total amount of DIPC is 1 billion. Pre-sales accounted for 35% (350 million DIPCs), raised ETH, available only to specific purchasers. Fundraising is targeted only at specific institutions or qualified investors.

 

2. Distribution of DIPC


      Division ratio

      Divided projects

      15%

      Project team

      15%

      Foundation

      20%

      Ecological stimulus

     35%

      Sales

     15%

      Commercial promotion

 



3. Bonus Plan

Private Sale

Time: 2019.5.18-2019.6.18 or 7% of the total amount released

Min investment: 50 ETH

Max investment: 1000 ETH

Amount

50ETH -100ETH

101ETH -200ETH

201ETH -500ETH

501ETH -1000ETH

Proportion

    1ETH=12000DIPC

    1ETH=13000DIPC

    1ETH=14000DIPC

     1ETH=15000DIPC

Lock rules: The first 3 months are the lock period. After 3 months, 30% will be unlocked. The remaining 70% will be released once a month, 22.5%, 17.5%, 17.5% and 12.5% respectively.

 



 Early Allocation

Time: 2019.6.19-2019.7.19 or 13% of the total amount released

Min investment: 5 ETH

Max investment: 50 ETH

Amount

5ETH -10ETH

11ETH -20ETH

21ETH -50ETH

proportion

 1ETH=10500DIPC

   1ETH=11000DIPC

   1ETH=11500DIPC

Lock rules: Unlock 50% at first. The remaining 50% will be released once a month, respectively 25%, 15%, 10%.

 



Public Sale

Time: 2019.7.20-2019.9.20 or 15% of the total amount released

Min investment: 1ETH

Max investment: 20ETH

1ETH=10000DIPC

Lock rules: Unlock

 

Note: The Bonus Plan will be closed on September 20, and the lock rules will be started in the corresponding round. The token will be distributed in the remaining 2 weeks.



Join Now

Fund/Technical institution